Welcome to LeadingAge Ohio
Meeting the Unique Challenges of Your Business
At LeadingAge Ohio we understand your staff faces unique challenges. The more they
know about the essential skills unique to quality home health and hospice care,
the better prepared they will be to overcome those challenges and provide optimal
patient care. In addition to helping your caregivers stay informed and cope with
both practical and emotional issues, the LeadingAge Ohio University will ensure
compliance to state and federal mandates, reduce deficiencies, improve employee
retention, and enable your staff to spend more time in the field.
Benefits to our Members:
- Act now and receive a 10% discount over the general public by accessing Care2Learn
courses through our website.
- Choose from a variety of courses for an easy way to keep your competencies up to
- Utilize pre and post testing on courses to gauge your knowledge.
- Download your certificate after completing your course (with at least an 80% passing
grade) CEU’s are available for many courses.
- Receive your own transcript to help you keep track of your Care2Learn courses.
- Save on travel and time away from the office – the courses are available 24/7.
How it works
- Access courses online, any time, and purchase with a credit card.
- Select from over 400 courses.
- Search for and select courses based on your license, needs or interest.
- Access from any Internet connected computer.
- Preview each course before purchasing.
- Maintain your certificates online, or print yourself.
- Select from a variety of courses for 16 disciplines, including PT, OT, RN, & LNHA.